We are seeking a skilled and dedicated Odoo Developer to join our team. As an Odoo Developer, you will be responsible for developing, customizing, and implementing Odoo modules and applications based on the requirements of our clients. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams and contribute to the successful delivery of Odoo solutions.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
Gather requirements from clients and collaborate with Functional team and Team leads to understand business processes and objectives.
Design, develop, and customize Odoo modules and applications to meet client requirements.
Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code using Python programming language and Odoo development best practices.
- Conduct testing and debugging to ensure the quality and stability of Odoo solutions.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to Odoo modules and customizations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Proficiency in Python programming language.
- Highly creative and autonomous
Experience with popular Python web frameworks such as Django or Flask.
Nice to have
Familiarity with containerization and orchestration tools
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and